Understanding Animal Research welcomes approaches from the media. We encourage balanced reporting on the issue of animal research. We can help journalists interested in any aspect of animal research or the debate.
- sign up to our RSS feed of news and comment direct to your desktop.
- ask us for background and information.
- get help with media research, including access to extensive resources including books, animal rights literature, press cuttings, radio/TV clips.
- visit our online media library for access tobroadcast qualityvideo of animal laboratories and high resolution images.
- ask us to find individuals for live and recorded media interviews, studio debates, documentaries, opinion columns etc.
- ask us to negotiate access to animal research facilities.
Contact: Chris Magee, Media and Public Affairs Manager on 020 3675 1234 or 07771 615072 (out-of-hours)
See also our media resources and guidelines.