New essay writing resources from UAR
Just today we received two enquiries from school students for help in writing their assignments. They are two of many from students, from primary school to university, who write assignments that relate to the issue of animal research. Because of these and all the other enquiries we receive we have compiled some resources to help. We aim to provide links to useful materials for essay writing grouped by five themes:
- History of animal research
- The ethics of animal research
- The costs and benefits of animal research
- Regulatory systems and the 3R's
- Animal rights activism and extremism
These resources should be especially useful to any students carrying out the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) alongside their A-levels or Extended Essay as part of their International Baccalaureate studies.
Read more here.