Help UAR support researchers and stand up for science
As a supporter you can help to fund our activities and become part of a wider community of citizens, scientists, technicians and patients who see the current need for research on animals. If you want to take an active role in showing why we use animals in research, then being a supporter is for you.
Support Understanding Animal Research because:
- You care about the use of animals in research
- You want others to understand the necessity for animal research, and care that it is done well
- You know that together we can make a difference
Supporting Understanding Animal Research brings:
- Regular updates on our activities including a quarterly update and daily animal research email bulletins
- An invitation to our annual reception, including the Stephen Paget Memorial Lecture
- Membership of an online community who support one another and campaign on Animal Research issues
Support Understanding Animal Research for only £2.50 a month or £25 for the whole year.
- To set up a subscription please use the 'Support Us' button below.
- To donate any amount of funding to UAR please click the 'Donate' button at the bottom of the page.
- For questions about support please contact UAR on 020 3675 1232 or via email@example.com
In supporting UAR you agree that animal research is an essential part of veterinary and medical research, and would like to contribute to UAR's work. Understanding Animal Research reserves the right to refuse support to individuals. Benefits associated with the subscription may be subject to change.